29 October 2008

Tagged

Well, and then I also have been tagged.

The rules:

1. Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog. I was tagged by Mostly Opera.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog - some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blog.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
5. If you don't have 7 blog friends, or if someone else already took dibs, then tag some unsuspecting strangers.

The 7 facts:

1. I once thought that the Internet was going to be short-lived.
2. The first time I saw the Cheréau Ring I was disgusted. Almost 30 years ago.
3. Smoking, parking in handicap spots or breast enlargement is not the way to win my heart.
4. The two greatest opera experiences of my life: Heiner Müller’s Tristan at Bayreuth in 1997 and Stefan Herheim’s Parsifal, also Bayreuth, in 2008.
5. One of my favourite films is David Cronenberg’s Dead Ringers with Jeremy Irons.
6. I find golfing the best mental training.
7. When TV’s came with remote controls, I was convinced that it symbolized the downfall of Western culture.

I tag:

1 The Utah Symphony blog
2 The Guardian’s Music Blog
3 Arizona Opera Orchestra Musicians Association
4 Los Angeles Chamber Orchestra blog
5 Vincent's Wagner blog
6 BBC Scottish Symphony Orchestra
7 New York City Opera Blog

No comments: