- David Conway on "Jews, Music and Wagner"
- Tash Siddiqui on the 1929 Krolloper production of Der fliegende Holländer: "Flying the republican colours"
- Arnold Whittall on "The Giants and the Ring".
- Met’s Siegfried
- Covent Garden’s Meistersinger
- Paris Tannhäuser
DVDs, Blurays and CDs
- Copenhagen Tannhäuser
- Marek Janowski and the start of a complete cycle of Wagner’s major works
The Wagner Journal appears three times a year (March, July and November) and is published both in print form and online. Individual articles are also available for downloading. The journal is published and distributed independently.